Network marketing blog

Information on network marketing, also known as multi level marketing

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Pride

I just wanted to take a minute to write about how rewarding this business can be. I have a second level down partner who is making me so proud. I'm proud of her hard work and the way she has changed her life quickly.

2 months ago she was complaining. Her family didn't have enough money. Her son had skin rashes. Her husband didn't have enough energy. She was unhappy.

Now (with NuSkin and Pharmanex products) she has taken care of her son's skin and boosted her husband's energy by using the products correctly. Her group is getting larger as is her group volume. You can bet that with our compensation plan the money problems will be gone soon.

What a business! I see people succeeding and I feel good because I'm helping them do it. Mostly they help themselves, but I do everything I can for them and in our business that's enough to make lives better.