Network marketing blog

Information on network marketing, also known as multi level marketing

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Different Nuskin compensation plans and becoming an executive

As I've mentioned before, to become an executive one must do 2,000 in sales for three months (one grace month possible). Thigs are different in Australia where you can take a three month program: 1,000 the first month, 1,500 the second month, and 2,000 the third (with PSV - personal sales volume - and GSV - group sales volume combined).

Wow! Australia is much easier than Korea. I was told that it didn't matter if I signed up in America or Korea, but I suppose I have to check to see if that's true...

Australia also has a four month track: 1,000, 1,000, 1,500, and 2,000. And they ahve a very nice 6% commission based on level 1 sales (distributors directly under you) and 7% level 2 (your distributor's distributors). That 6 and 7 percent is even earned before you qualify as an executive. That's not part of the compensation plan described to me here in Korea, but I wish it was...