Network marketing blog

Information on network marketing, also known as multi level marketing

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Network marketing book

I've already decided to try Netowk Marketing, but if you like to do lots of research before making a decision here's a book that may help (I'm not recommending this book; it's just an advertisement I saw that some of you may be interested in):

Publisher description: Understanding Network Marketing is the key to deciding if you want to become involved with this type of business opportunity. You find everything you need to make that decision right here!

My own philosophy was "Why not?" It's free to sign up and there's no better way to see if you like something than to do it. I'm not sure that reading that reading about Network marketing will really help you understand how it will make you feel, or how well you'll do at it.