Network marketing blog

Information on network marketing, also known as multi level marketing

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Choosing network marketing

My wife and I have a friend who recently quit a high paying job to start network marketing. He felt he could make more money through network marketing. His sponsor is making around $10,000/month.

At first I was thinking that my wife would do network marketing while I kept doing what I'm doing (I'm an English professor). But the idea of building a business makes a lot of sense.

We employees have to work more if we wnat to earn more. For example, the more hours I teach, the more money I make. This isn't the case for business owners.

Once you build up a successful network marketing business, you can work less and less with no drop in earnings. You'll probably see an increase in earnings, even as you spend more time on vacation.