Network marketing blog

Information on network marketing, also known as multi level marketing

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Free Multi Level Marketing Report review

Ferguson claims that he will reveal some big secrets in his report. He comes close by getting off to a good start but by the end he begins sounding like scam artist. Now I'm not saying he is, but he keeps promising to show people how to add 20 or so people to their downline every week. He never delivers.

He says he's writing the report because he's a nice guy. He doesn't want to recruit anybody, he justs wants us to elarn from his mistakes. The end of the report says you have to talk to him on the phone to get the information that he promised would be in the report. If he lies about what's in the report why trust him to start telling the truth when you have him on the phone? If he doesn't want to recruit us or sell something why do we have to talk to him on the phone?

The first secret is that your upline will never tell you the whole truth about how they succeeded (however we're supposed to believe that he will). I can say that I was misled by my upline. They said it was free to start a network marketing business, but it's not quite. They said I'd have complete control over the web site, but I have very very little control. Those are my only two complaints, really. I think they're significant, but my wife thinks they were just mistakes that are too small to worry about. For really accurate information keep reading this blog or email me at jtrotta@gmail.com

The second secret has to be interpreted, but I think I have it figured out: Your upline will want to be introduced to your recruits because they are up to no good.

Introducing your recruits to your upline benefits the upline but not you. Network marketing has a 90% failure rate, and every time someone bows out the recruits they had been wroking on go somewhere else. If the person who drops out has introduced the potential network marketers to someone who's wildly successful, the recruits might join that persons organization making the rich person richer.

Why is that bad? I mean if you drop out what do you care where your recruits end up? You should care though. You look less credible when you have to bring someone along to "hold your hand". You might lose your recruit to someone who looks more confident, independent, succesful, etc. I think I actually agree with this one. I'm perfectly capable of working independently. If my upline has nothing to do they can stay home as far as I'm concerned.

Secret #3 is that you have to be a marketing expert, not just an expert on your company's compensation plan and products. I think the secret's out. I mean how could the fact that marketing is an important part of network marketing be a secret?

Secret #3 is also the one Ferguson keeps harping on. I'll teach you how to market, how to create "tons" and "thousands" of prospects, etc. etc. But after droning on for a few pages he still hasn't revealed what he has promised to teach us. No, for that we have to email him our phone numbers so he can call us.

As I said in the beginning this is not the type of person I want to give my phone number to. If you really want to read the report the URL is here: addreps.com/pdf/FreeReport.pdf