Network marketing blog

Information on network marketing, also known as multi level marketing

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Repeat customers

So my wife's first demonstration seems to have resulted in not only our first customer, but also our first repeat customer. Our main focus now has to be on keeping this customer happy (and therefore loyal).

Now I'm sure some of you experienced network marketers are ready to object to the word customer: "Network marketing is not about selling!"

Yeah I've heard that before. It's about suggesting products, not selling products. Well as a linguist I'm aware of the fact that language can change, but for now, in English, when someone buys something from me, that's the same as saying I sold something.

And whether you say that she's buying or we're selling, the fact is it has to continue. To become an executive, you need 2,000 in sales for three months. To make any real money doing Nuskin you need to be an executive. For a little more about the benefits of becoming an executive, read an introduction to Nuskin compenastion.