Network marketing blog

Information on network marketing, also known as multi level marketing

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Little by little and investing

So the network is expanding. We still have the one loyal customer. Some of our relatives are interested (some already use Nuskin) and some are not interested at all. Some even laughed at us.

We've even had a few sales come in from outside the family and our first customer. One friend of ours has chapped lips, a problem that used to plague me until I started using Nuskin lip gloss. So my wife and I suggested she try it. She will.

Another friend has some scalp issues and his wife will be buying Epoch dandruff shampoo for him.

To become executives we need $2,000 for 3 months. With the month winding down, we're close but not there. The question is should we buy a little inventory to push us over the 2,000 dollar number. I think we're going to.