Network marketing blog

Information on network marketing, also known as multi level marketing

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Busy but not blogging

Well I ahven't been blogging much, but I have been building a successful network marketing business. It seems that nearly every demonstration is yielding results because the products are so impressive.

Our downline is growing because this business really doeas allow normal people to make extraordinary money and have fun doing it. Now everyone can have fun pampering themselves with the best supplements and skincare products, but not everyone cab have fun actively recommending these products.

But for those who love the products as much as I do and want to share them, what a great business! My wife and I get are executive pins in March and the more people we help earn their pins the more successful we become! It's nice to be rewarded for helping people (which is one reason I got into teaching) but I can't wait to retire from teaching (Well I'll volunteer to teach orphans and that sort of thing because I really do like teaching) because this semester my schedule is rough. If I hadn't made a promise I'd retire now to do the business full time with my wife...

Anyway, now that I am a sucees, I can share more and more about how to do it in this business. When you're ready to start your own send me an email. Until then keep reading my blog. I promise to be a bit more active by posting every week or so.