Network marketing blog

Information on network marketing, also known as multi level marketing

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Another reason I love my job

My wife and I were recently able to help a woman buy some NuSkin products for her father who had been scratching his dry skin so much that he sometimes drew blood. I'm happy to report that Body Bar and Perennial are improving things.

Of course we can't help everyone because some people refuse our help. A fellow teacher in Korea recently mentioned he needed some good inexpensive skincare products. I offered to give him a NuSkin demonstration, no charge, no obligation, just try the products so you can decide if they are worht the money before you buy.

He got spooked: "Oh a NuSkin distributor. I knew I smelled something. I'm too busy for a demonstration." I said OK what are you going to do to solve your skin problems? He is going to buy the cheapest stuff he can find in the supermarlet. Poor guy.